Chantal Motto Consultants
Chantal Motto Consultants, is a Consulting in Management and Coaching company, helping organisations, their managers and their teams, to put new structures and processes in place, to manage changes, restructurations and development.
Chantal Motto brings both business and human competencies, which are results of a 20 year experience of operational management, combined with an on-going process of own skills enrichment.
Chantal Motto Consultants has developed expertise in 3 main areas :
> Coaching & Team-Building
Chantal Motto is also one of European specialist of the systemic organisational constellations : systemic approach for solutions finding.
And at last, she is also a psychotherapist : helping people in their personal development and search for meaning.
Since October 04 : Coach & Consultant in Management & Organisation
Oct. 03 – Feb 05 : Germe Management training for Managers
Organisation & Development Director
2000-2003 : Soft Computing, CRM Consulting : Industry & Services’ Director ‘Customer Relationship Management’ Business Unit and major Projects Management
1999-2000 : Otelo, Industrial Products Mail Order :
International Marketing & Sales Director
1997-1998 : Genesis, B to C Mail Order :
International Operations Director
1985 – 1997 : Inmac-MicroWarehouse, Computer Products, B to B Mail Order European Marketing Director (in London),
France Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Training Manager, Product Manager, Sales representative
- Diploma of ICN (Management and Business school in Nancy – 1984)
- Certification in Coaching & Team Building, by Vincent Lenhardt (Transformance Pro – 2004)
- Systemic approach : Master in Systemic Constellations (2005-2006) and with Jacques Antoine Malarewicz (2009-2010)
- Mediation techniques (Malarewicz – 2010)
- Management (1990-94) – Communication (1993) – Train the Trainer (1989)
- Organisational Systemic (2004) – Transactional Analysis (1992, 1 year) – introduction to PNL (1993)
- FIRO-B from W. Schultz Certification (OPP, 2006)
- Psychology Private Jungian school Diploma (1994) – Supervised theorical and practical analytical works (since 1989)